Accounting & Outsourced Solutions
Small businesses and nonprofit organizations require advisors that can bridge the gap between available resources and what management needs to be able to make smart decisions for the organization’s future. Using a team approach, our professionals will assist with the design and delivery of customized financial solutions, reporting and analysis that can positively impact a business’ bottom line. With a clear vision of your success path our teams and departments collaborate to bring you the strongest, most experienced team to help you reach your goals.
Maner Costerisan professionals share a passion for excellence and are committed to providing superior service with a positive attitude. Knowing that an enormous amount of trust is placed in our hands, we will always seek the solution that is in the best interest of our client. We offer the following solutions to help guide small businesses and nonprofits in the right direction.
Unique and Flexible Client Solutions:
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financial Statements
- Compiled Financial Statements with accountant’s report
- Prepared financial statements without accountant’s report
- Accounts Payable Processing–check Printing and/or ACH Payments
- Complete Monthly Accounting Functions
- On-site or Off-site Flexibility
- Cash Flow Analysis and Projections
- Grant Reporting
Controllership – CFO – Solutions:
- Evaluation of Financial Institution Services
- Budget Projections
- Owner Board and Committee Reports and Presentations
- Provide an Additional Level of Segregation and Control for Small Offices
- Cost Savings: Experienced Professionals in various areas; Payroll, Tax, Human Resources, Technology and Software Assistance
- Define Key Indicators & Develop Analysis Tools
- Business Start-up Advisory Solutions and Assistance
- Required Business and Payroll Registrations
- Accounting Structure and Set-up
- Internal Financial Reporting Set-up
- Financial Software Selection and Implementation
- Payroll Processing
- Direct Deposit Solutions
- Paid Time Off Record Keeping and Reporting
- Quarterly State and Federal Reporting
- Annual Reporting and W-2 Preparation
- Compensation Studies
- Internal Control Risk Assessment
- Procedure Efficiency and Improvement Implementation
- Succession Planning
- Business Valuations
- Forensic Solutions
- Estate Planning
- Business and Personal Tax Solutions
- Chief Information Officer Solutions
- 2020 Families First Coronavirus Response Act – March 2020
- Guide to Financial Statement Services
- Michigan Employer Advisor Newsletter – New UIA Quarterly Report Requirements
Robin Reynolds, Ingham Health
The biggest benefit of working with Maner Costerisan for over 16 years now is that they are a true full service accounting firm. I am highly impressed with their level of expertise with county health plans.
Besides providing us with accounting and consulting services, the team at Maner Costerisan is very accommodating. They do everything from routine financial assistance to providing staff internal to our organization. I love the fact that if the Maner team does not readily know the answer, they will always find it.
Jim McNeeley and the team are like “regular people,” not the dry, stereotypical “accountants.” The team we work with serves our organization very well and my interactions with them are consistently positive. They are more than willing to explain things in layman’s terms.
I would not work with another firm!
To receive a copy of the materials from the video above, please complete the below form. Thank you.
For more information about these services, please contact: